Proposals for the University's next Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) are due by Monday, February 28, 2022.
Before you start, we strongly encourage you to:
- view one of the workshops that were offered in November 2021 (if you did not attend)
- provides a lot of information and detail for QEP proposals
- review the University's 2021-22 Bridge Strategic Plan and 2014-2019 Strategic Plan,
- check the University Planning and Priorities Council webpage for updates and guidance on the current strategic planning directions and process.
- You can also look at Appalachian’s previous plan, Global Learning, as well as QEPs from other institutions accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
The most important things to consider in developing your idea is that it:
focuses on improving specific student learning outcomes and/or student success;
is derived from existing and ongoing institutional planning and evaluation processes; and
advances and continues the University's strengths in innovation and engagement.